Monday, March 24, 2008

There is this guy in my class who claims to have a list of 'who-fucked-who'. We had a small argument today, he even claims to have video evidence of all these encounters (and even he asks me to come over to his place if i need to see them).

Everyplace he goes, he broadcasts this info, the rest of the dumbfks are so happy to know the latest of 'who-fucked-who'.

Whats so 'post-worthy' about this. No one fucks no one in my college. AFAIK i don't think any girl from my college is the kind who'll sleep with some random guy. That is a fact. So his list is just bullshit. Everyone knows this, but we all are happy to avoid the truth to enjoy the 'fun'.

Sometimes I'm one of them ^^. By keeping my mouth shut or by listening to these 'stories', i become one of them, right ?

I told this guy today that he was a 'sadist' and a 'hypocrite' ..

My opinion.

This is not a personal attack, I don't have anything against this guy. Swear ...

I'm not trying to say i'm a saint or anything. I'm as fucked up as 'him' or as any other guy of this age. But, i have a conscience, no denying that. I know 'Me' the best, right ?

End of topic.

9 ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:

VJ said...

This guy must be SICK

Guru said...

yA .. vERY .. ;)

Arun Sundar said...

Such losers are there in all classes. All mixed up wonly means 'college'.

Ela said...

Hmmmm....we really need a mass councelling sessions for most of our poor guys!

Ela said...

BTW...will u enlighten me with the abbreviation of 'AFAIK'? I belong to the old lot and not good in keeping up with the latest terms!

Guru said...

AFAIK - As Far As I Know.

And bout' the mass counseling session - AFAIK It won't make much difference .. ;)

Just imagine someone who's never really spoken to a girl all his life ( by that i mean someone who's never ever had any girl buddies), to him a 'GIRL' is something so alien, always withing quotes. I'm sure any guy who's even been close to any girl ever will have a conscience and hesitate to talk shit.. My POV ..

j said...

he is really sick! why would anyone want to have such a list ... total disrespect of privacy. And i even doubt that he REALLY has a list!

job said...

he is really sick! why would anyone want to have such a list ... total disrespect of privacy. And i even doubt that he REALLY has a list!

Guru said...

@I: The list is actually randomly generated ..

Someone brings up a girl's name in a conversation, he suddenly declares she's slept with 'X' and sometimes even adds a lil' story to support his claim(which is totally made up and usually these stories/theories are full of holes, but no one really complains). Everyone nods in agreement, calls her a 'bitch' who would prolly' sleep with any guy.

And then, move on to the next girl ..

This is their modus operandi..

 
ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0 ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0