Monday, August 4, 2008

College...

Effective today my classes at college end 15 minutes earlier than before. ie. we are 'let off' at 3.40 instead of 3.55 pm. Now, this 15 mins time gives me enough time to catch a train at 4pm, which means i don't have to wait till the 4.45 train. This means I get home 45 mins- 1 hour sooner than before. Wow.

I feel my evenings have suddenly opened up( eventhough i get just 45 mins extra), i have time for so much else. It does not get dark by the time i get home, and i get back home in the 'afternoon' not 'evening'. We even started planning to go for a movie today ( plan flopped in the end), something unthinkable when we were on the previous schedule.

I think this is the only reason i'm in pretty decent moods now( i can't think of any other reason). 15 minutes change so much.

5 ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:

The Victorious.. said...

Hey thats WOW! I know how it feels to reach home when it gets dark.. Having a little more time for yourself after work or college will relieve your stress a lot. Experience le solren thambi! :)Have a GREAT time, insha Allah :)

Ela said...

Yeap.....i have also felt the bliss of having some time for personal stuffs when unexpectedly a seminar gets canceled and that i can reach home little bit early! so enjoy....

Guru said...

Yep, this schedule is so superb. Enjoying it bigtime!!

Arun Sundar said...

You can't bunk the last hour other'wise'?

2008 Olympic Medal Tally said...

I think that's a good thing. Time is gold and is really important. I hope thw 1 hour time can be used fruitful Take care.

 
ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0 ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0