Friday, August 1, 2008

Life...

is so amazing. So much can happen in a single day. Yesterday i had a very bad day and an awesome day together. What started off as a very neutral day turned into 'very bad' and then later in the evening it finally became this superawesome day. I just can't stop thinking about how things turned around for me in a few hours.

I really need to try and have a smoother emotional curve. Oscillating between 'slightly suicidal' and 'cheerful' isn't so easy on me. Neutral plateaus with gentle swings are better ithinks.

5 ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:

Angular Cheilitis said...

Well what happened?! how did your turn so quickly?

Ela said...

what about some more explanation so that we all intellectual individuals can jump into that, do our respectful ananlysis and anounce the interpretations?!

Rayees Ahamed said...

I wonder u just 19 years and your words are mature ..

had a nice time reading your blog :) ....

Angel said...

life isnt same for everyone, everyday is a bad day for some ppl and everyday is a good day for some.
basically it all depends on ppl how they take life. if they r ready to take everything sportively and ready to accept all challenges then they'll never have a bad day. its all mind power.

Guru said...

@Ela: Ivvolo ezhuthave romba yosichen, you want me to write more eh?

Actually no amount of explanation will make any sense, you need the whole background story, info about all the characters, etc. I'll never be able to write down so much, ever.

@Rayees: I hope you are not being sarcastic. I just wrote i had a roller coastery day. Pliss don't kalaichify me for this. Thanks for dropping by and the kind words about my 'blog'.

@Angel: But i was talking about experiencing extreme extremes in the same day, within hours of each other.

 
ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0 ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0