Sunday, October 5, 2008

About Me

This blog is almost 2 years old. I'm sure a lot has changed about the way i write, think, express my thoughts since my first blog post and now. I started posting comments on blogs, forums long before i started this blog, and today I happened to revisit this site and i just could not believe 'I' wrote all that. I'm talking about those immature arguments, unnecessary sarcasm, needless show-offs and every extra line of text that was not-needed. There are loads of 'such' stuff on the www that i would love to erase or at least take my name away from. But, that is the easy way out, right ? Either that, or i could take something from this and make sure i'm more sensible when talking, writing things that are 'good' or at least 'not-bad' when i look back a few years from now.

3 ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:

-=A.R.N.=- said...

We all change so much don't we?

I don't even WANT to read back at all the early stuff I wrote.
:)

Ela said...

True....but no matter how much that makes us blush it also traces back our growing up in the web world which at times fun!

Yayathy said...

There is no need to erase those stuff. Later you need some scale to measure your growth. Right!


Cheers!!!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0 ss_blog_claim=b3f6d4d2a9c12dbdfb4bcda8dba3cdd0